NOW LEASING – STAGE 3
Stage 2 of Fairfield Central Shopping Centre opened in Nov 2015 welcoming Kmart and additional new speciality stores.
Fairfield Central is a popular shopping centre for southside and inner city residents in the Idalia, Wulguru, Annandale and Railway Estate areas. All stage 1 tenants (excluding Kitty Nail Salon and Donut King) have been trading since the centre opened in 2008, and with stage 2 now open, limited opportunities exist in Stage 3 to secure a spot alongside our established tenants including Woolworths, Kmart, Australia Post and The Reject Shop.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Stage 2 boasts a Kmart and a further 25 specialty shops – only the second Kmart for Townsville in over 30 years
- Stage 3 commenced construction in early 2018
- Coles are now secured for Stage 3 and expected to open in 2019
- Convenient, on grade, covered car parking
- Access to the centre directly from the newly upgraded Bruce Highway
- Located in a very strong growth corridor of Townsville which is the major services hub for the catchment including the suburbs of Idalia, Wulguru, Stuart, Annandale, Douglas, Oonoonba, Railway Estate and South Townsville
- 4 km’s from the Army Base – Fairfield Central is a popular destination for the Army personnel
- Download the latest Fairfield Leasing Document
Seeking a range of good quality tenants including restaurant, kiosks, service operators, fashion retailer, fresh food, hair and beauty.
Adam Martin Kyle Rollino
Leasing Executive Leasing Executive
0448 003 977 0403 971 475