NOW LEASING – STAGE 3
Stage 2 of Fairfield Central Shopping Centre opened in Nov 2015 welcoming Kmart and additional new speciality stores.
Fairfield Central is a popular shopping centre for southside and inner city residents in the Idalia, Wulguru, Annandale and Railway Estate areas. All stage 1 tenants (excluding Kitty Nail Salon and Donut King) have been trading since the centre opened in 2008, and with stage 2 now open, limited opportunities exist in Stage 3 to secure a spot alongside our established tenants including Woolworths, Kmart, Australia Post and The Reject Shop.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Stage 2 boasts a Kmart and a further 25 specialty shops – only the second Kmart for Townsville in over 30 years
- Stage 3 commenced construction in early 2018
- Coles are now secured for Stage 3 and expected to open in 2019
- Convenient, on grade, covered car parking
- Access to the centre directly from the newly upgraded Bruce Highway
- Located in a very strong growth corridor of Townsville which is the major services hub for the catchment including the suburbs of Idalia, Wulguru, Stuart, Annandale, Douglas, Oonoonba, Railway Estate and South Townsville
- 4 km’s from the Army Base – Fairfield Central is a popular destination for the Army personnel
- Download the latest Fairfield Leasing Document